Monday, July 23, 2012

Weightloss Monday + Work out tips

I have good news! I lost weight!!!! Finally the work I am putting in is paying off. This week since I actually lost weight I decided to write about what I did differently that caused the weightloss. I guess I don't have to write much because all I did was put in more effort. I was watching biggest loser last week during my work out's {which is unbelievably motivating} and I realized that I will only get the results I want by putting in equal effort. If I am not seeing results, it's because I am not putting in enough effort. What I did about that was increase my elliptical machine time from an average of 40-45 minutes and amped it up to 50-65 minutes. Plus I added 10 more minutes to my strength training. Now I am doing about a hour and a half of working out straight. It's a lot of time, but I am seeing results and have been so happy lately. Those endorphin's are pumping and I am seeing myself shrinking. It's awesome. Needless to say I truly learned a lesson. You get what you give. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Weightloss This week:
Start Weight: 228
Current Weight: 158

<<< Start Weight Photo's >>>
CarliAnn192 Before weightloss 


<<< Current Weightloss Pics >>>
So busy and missed doing it. Sorry followers. Pics next week



<<< Work out tips >>>

Watch something interesting. For me it's usually a movie I will launch on my laptop in my work out room, or my iphone's abc.com app. This week I was all about watching biggest loser. I like to watch stuff with hot people or super inspiring stuff.

If you are a snacker like me, make a literal barrier between you and the kitchen. It may seem silly, but it totally works.

Works of wisdom. Keep them up and in your head. I am forgetful and so I like to have them up on my fridge, or in my bathroom when I wake up. Where ever I go I can remember the words. Use them. They are so powerful and can change everything.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Never get comfortable. I get this way and wonder why I am not seeing results. Pushing yourself is a life lesson for everyday things but most importantly in your work out. Push yourself. You won't regret it.

Reward yourself. Not with food {You are not a dog}. I would love to reward my self with clothes and stuff, but I don't have cash to do this. My reward with of course be my results I see, but also making time to make something for myself. I always make things for the shop or my girls but I can't remember the last time I made something for myself. I really want a new make up bag for the up and coming vacation, so I am making time this week to do just that. Another reward I would like to make time for {if I lose weight} would be a bubble bath. Wine + bubbles + bath + me + a book = A On Earth Heaven.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely feel ecstatic when I find articles relevant to my work and my subject.

    Weightlosstips4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Keep those workouts different each day. My crossfit is so random that it makes going 6 days a week fun.

    ReplyDelete