Monday, July 2, 2012

Weightloss Monday + Some Motivation

Ugh! I gained weight... Disappointing I know. I started adding 15 more minutes of strength training and I gained 5 pounds. I fluctuate a lot, normally about 3 pounds. If I go up more than three I usually know its added. I am thinking that some of it is newly formed muscles as I have been super sore for about 4 days now. I also am ashamed to say that I did bad this weekend. I did not eat the whole9 lifestyle. I lasted 2 weeks and then, I ate bread. I didn't binge or anything but I did eat bread, a sandwich and 1 brownie and 2 cookies. Not all at once but through out the weekend. I feel guilty because I know what this type of food can do to my body, but I also know that denying myself can cause major overeating. 

Anyway, I messed up but I am not going to fret about it, because this is about being healthy mentally and physically healthy. I am going to continue the strength training even though I gained, because I know that in the end I will be fitter and that is the goal. Let just hope that as long as I stay on good course this next week and so on that I can get rid of this ghastly final baby weight.


Current Weight:160
Start Weight:228


{Starting Photo's}
CarliAnn192

Before weightloss

{Current Photo's}
ugh 1ebdda1e

...And here are some great motivational pictures. 




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{This is what 5 pounds of fat looks like versus 5 pounds of muscle}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{My dream ass}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration. My second baby is now 2 years old but I still struggling to loose the baby weight. It's so embarrassing when friends approach and asked you when your due date is, when you are not pregnant. I'd like to know how you banish the baby bulge. I start over a 40-days water fasting today to kick start a new diet plan.

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete