Sunday, July 29, 2012

My need for the day is Fit Inspiration

Yesterday I battled with taking a "break" from eating healthy and in moderation and wanted a bad day. You know what I mean. We have all thought about it. Battled with it and most of us, done it. We want the Ice cream, chocolate, pizza, maybe some fun alcohol and then put a bow on it, your done. That's what I wanted to do so badly when we went shopping and my hubby kept asking for all the "good stuff". In the end we did have a little bit of a bad night but instead, I had a tiny cup of ice cream {those little $1 individual size ice creams} and I had 5 pizza roll's and some alcohol. Normally if I was having a cheat I kinda end up blowing up trying out everything tasty. Then I wake up feeling awful and it wasn't because I got my drunk on. Anyway, I tried something new last night because depriving myself when I really want something "bad" can end up catastrophic, so I have it but only a little. This morning I still feel gross eating that kind of food. I know it's bad for me, but oh boy am I happy I didn't overeat. I have been so good and I refuse to let go of my weightloss and all the work I have put into making my body better, fitter, and all around healthy. I want to keep off this dreaded weight. I want to life a healthy life. I want healthy food to excite me everyday. I don't want to crave a "Cheat day" anymore. I want to be focused all the time. I know it's possible. I know that I can do it, and I definitely want it bad enough. Watching the Olympics last night I saw determination, dedication and commitment in their eyes. Each person had this heavy drive that inspired me to give maybe more than a hour a day of work outs. Maybe I can do more. Screw maybe, I CAN do more.

Here is to a new day, a beautiful day that is going to be AWESOME! I am pumped and ready to pull through and become the person I see in my mind. I know what I want and I wont let anything get in my way, not even MYSELF. 



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



No comments:

Post a Comment