Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eye Spy Tuesday

I am in the middle of redesigning my blog. I am trying to make it look more professional so I have been learning new techniques designing styles. I am finding such pretty things and I want to see them every time I open my blog page. I think you will like what I have chosen and am working on. I love these colors right now.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

I am inside my home most of the time and am getting antsy with the same set up, so we recently moved the couch around and I found a play mat I want to make pronto for our living room. I also decided I would make matching pillows for the couch. The only difference is that I am going to do triangles instead of triangles, per my hubbies request. 



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I also decided that my poor front door is sad and lonely. I found some awesome things I'd like to do to make it oh so pretty. 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Okay, and lastly this must be made and put up in my kitchen. 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App





1 comment: