Monday, July 16, 2012

Weightloss Monday + Inspiration

Hello Monday.

I have a case of you. 

Sincerely,
I need more coffee

Okay, so now that I told you I am tired, here goes a blog post. It's all about weightloss even though I didn't lose any. I am still stuck at 159. I have been increasing my exercise even more so this past week and I am see less and less of that nasty stuff we women know to be called cellulite. Awe does it run in my side of the family, so if I am not constantly working on it, it ATTACKS. Okay enough of my 'lack of coffee' humor. I also decreased my calories by 100 cals just because I think I need a little kick. Currently I have been eating around 1200-1300 cals a day. I still am not eating grains, or dairy. I still have an occasional sweet, but cut most all of it out of my diet. I truly love eating the whole9 lifestyle.

Oh my I almost forgot. My weightloss story was featured on a health blog. Check me out over at {Healthy Beautiful Blog}. Also on the current weightloss photo's I added a few extra of me sporting my new work out shirt I made. I dyed it then made a stencil and painted it to the shirt. 

Start Weight: 228
Current Weight:159

Start Weight Photo's:


CarliAnn192 Before weightloss 


Current Weightloss Photo's:
60f1b7ea a63aa9c6 bc2e011b 0f59b55a 7af89e65

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


2 comments:

  1. I love your eat more rabbit food shirt!
    Keep at it, you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have been wanting to make one so bad, but keep forgetting to buy freezer paper. The normal paper stencil I made turned out okay, but I still cant wait to remember the freezer paper. lol

    ReplyDelete