Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Historical 4th O' July

{click the link above to check out my shop}


It's a gorgeous 4th of July over here in Cali this year. It's the first year we aren't battling 100+ degree weather. I was thinking about what I should post about 4th of July because we haven't been going all out on Holidays since the kids are still so little and everything revolves around nap times. This 4th O' July we are keeping it super simple. We might go see the Parade, hit up the water park again, and as the kiddo's sleep we are having the neighbors over because we get the best views for fireworks {We can see 4 from our balcony}. Anyway, I was thinking back to my past 4th O' July's. We use to party it up, go camping while partying it up and then boom. Chloe came along and we are trying to go to the family events at the park with the baby kind of fussy and hungry, tired and hot. It was like 104 degrees out and we were all miserable. This year we are keeping it easy peasy {Yes, I just used that term. Oh my God, I am MY mother. haha}. 

Looking back at my historical 4th O' July's

{Like way back when. Painting toes on the 4th}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{Fast Forward to age 13. Too cool. Gonna bump my new cd player}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{Fast Forward to 18. Too cool for family. Partying with friends.}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{Fast Forward to Camping with husband. I am on the far right. Husband is next to me}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{First 4th as parents}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

{Now it's last year! wow!}
Photobucket 

{yes, I was super Pregnant last year}
Photobucket

I can't wait to be able to share my life with my husband and two girls. They are everything. Pictures of this years 4th Coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment