Friday, May 25, 2012

Some Fit Motivation you must see!

It's Friday and I know we are all preparing for an exciting weekend. Whatever that may be. For us it means hitting the local {and FREE} waterpark. It means snuggling and watching cartoons. It means running errands, nudging my husband, trying to get him to complete my home fix ups lists and helping our friend move into his very first home! It also means working hard to get products made for my shop grand opening! I cant't believe that Debonair Bandit opens in 1 week!!! 

I also want to make it a main focal point this weekend to work out... HARD! I want to see muscles and tone this momma body. I need a little motivation since I have been super tired from little Carli and her sleepless nights. Here's what I found motivating...


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

  1. that last work out is a crossfit workout, seriously girl you can do most of my gym work outs at home. I will link you to some awesome workouts you should do!

    http://www.daimanuel.com/2011/07/25/no-equipment-no-problem-92-crossfit-workouts-without-equipment/

    The moves may have names you dont know what they are, just youtube the move so they can teach you. You wither do the workouts as fast as you can (for time) or as many times as you can in a set amount of min. (push yourself! you wont be sorry!) I have lost 10 lbs in 3 and a half weeks! if you still have my number call me so we can chat. Maybe we can both do the same workout since im not going to the gym this weekend either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I love this link. I will definitely have to youtube them cause I was lost with the names. I would love to work out together. I'll dm you my number on twitter because I cant find yours in my phone anymore. :(

      Delete
  2. This is exactly what I needed to see...thanks for the inspiration!

    Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!!!
    You already know my fav up there... the fab abs! :)
    I'm super excited to be boxing with the hubs on those 3 days a week, and the fab abs... but I'm starting a new diet too. I really need to get back in shape and be in love with my body the way I was when I first met B 6 years ago!!! I know it'll all be different since I've have a kiddo but I can still love my body with the newness of it all :)

    LOVE YOU GIRL! YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog on Covered with Grace. She does a great job with the sponsor shout outs... Anyway, new follower of your cute little blog.

    I needed to see those motivational posters. I was a bad a girl this Memorial Weekend. Time to get back to the gym...

    Love for you to follow back and link up to Mom's Monday Mingle. Look forward to following you!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete