Monday, May 21, 2012

It's weight loss Monday Link up time! + I'm guest posting a tutorial over at...

I am guest posting over at {Laura's Blog: I'm along for the ride} today! I hope you all check out my tutorial on DIY Bakers twine! Yes, this cheap momma is busting out {lol. Did I just type that? haha}

Hello Everybody! It's that time of the week again... It's Weightloss Moday link up! I know it's scary posting a struggling with weight loss. I am sad to say that I did not lose any weight this last week. I am still down to 156, which means that I have 6 more pounds to hit my goal. I am very motivated after submitting my last final Saturday! Yes, I now will have so much more time to hit the road and trump this weight.

Weight loss this week: NONE {Insert sad face here}

Starting weight:228
Current weight: 156


{Starting Weight Photo}

Before weightloss CarliAnn192



{Current Weight Photo}

400 400

4 comments:

  1. This is so totally amazing!!! Any tips for the newbie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Congrats on your weight loss, that's amazing! I really need to take some more 'before' pictures so I can be proud of myself when I finally have 'after' pictures. Just 6 pounds left - you're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly!!! Congrats, you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete