Sunday, April 29, 2012

{Guest Post: Festival Fever}


Yes, it's that time again when we can picnic, spend time outside, go camping, enjoy music festivals, carnivals and outdoor sports. It's time to glam up the outside living space and prepare for barbecues and lots of fun. Link up any projects that make the outdoors fun; these could be games, summer fashions, foods, whatever goes!

I am really pleased to have some awesome co-hosts this week.  Joining me are:
Brooke @ Covered in Grace (TWITTER/BLOG)
Mandi @ Debonair Bandit (TWITTER/BLOG)
Some rules:

1. Please follow your host and the guest co-hosts for the week.
(If you want to co-host let me know: 12craftsofcrimbo[@]gmail[dot]com)

2. Display the button somewhere on your blog!



3. I'd appreciate a Tweet Out or mention on your blog encouraging people to join in. The more the merrier!
4. Please only link up your projects: no pinterest items, shops or your own parties please.  If you want me to feature your shop or party - just drop me an email and I am sure we can sort something out.

So, let's get the Festival Fever season started.  I am really excited to see what you will be making!


No comments:

Post a Comment