Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration can come from anywhere

Inspiration can come from anywhere. A word, a place, a picture, a moment, a day even a season. As artists and bloggers we seek out this inspiration, we seek out creative outlets. We all have different reasons why we create, why art soothes our souls. My reason is to feel like I am contributing one of a kind beauty that my mind came up with.

When creating something it comes from somewhere deep. It's something we are feeling. A happy little home pillow or a dark and passionate painting. It is a part of us, this piece, this creation. These feelings come from what makes up our lives and what choices we make. 

I have been sick the past few days and unable to create because I don't want to spread germs to those who will (hopefully) purchase those creations. Because I have been sick I decided to inspire myself, and design and dream up. This is all I have right now and I am becoming to inspired, and filled with the desire to GET BETTER so I can get back to creating. 

Many things do inspire me. A word, a thought, a picture, doodling, and of course Pinterest (though I do not copy, I alter or change it up completely unless its a hair style or makeup tutorial). 

This week I found some things that inspired me. 

Words.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Crafts.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Homes and decor.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandi!! I gave you the Liebster Award today!
    Check it out at my post here:http://brookecoveredingrace.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciled pillow - fantastic idea! Great find!

    ReplyDelete