Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello Friday the 13th

Today I am guest posting over at {The Struggling Cyster}! Its my first ever guest post. I was so honored to be able to take part of her lovely blog. I am so excited about guest posting and have several lined up. Stay tuned for more (wink).

Today is also Friday the 13th. The reason I am a believer in the weird mysteries of this day is because weird things happen every time. Today my kids slept in until 8:30am! This has NEVER happened. Its usually like clock work between 6:30-7am they rise. My daughter is not clumsy and I am but today I have missed falling over things, or getting bumps and bruises as I usually do, though my 2 year old has not stopped tripping or falling over . It's only lunch time, so I have half a day left to get through this odd  day.

If your having a rough or odd day, I thought I would share a few things that make me smile no matter what.

{Gotta Love her pout}
Photobucket

{A random conversation with my hubby}
Photobucket


{Yes I caught her picking her butt}
Photobucket

{This was my running partner the other day}
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Omg where's Nemo! And your daughter is going to kill you for that picture of her diggin her butt, but i love it! I've been dealing with toddler melt downs all day. I'm glad today is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there with the meltdowns. I'm right there with ya though. All day long.

      She might kill me, but it's such a good blackmail pic! Lol

      Delete
  2. HA! That picking butt pic is priceless!! We love us some Nemo too! Hope you're having a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete