Friday, April 20, 2012

Motivation for your workouts

We all need to feel inspired to keep going. After a while of eating healthy and working out religiously we all kind of fall off the wagon because we forget what those last few pounds felt like on our skin or how eating bad food made you feel. I forget this after a few weeks of being good and well I'm starting to forget it now. I am forgetting that I want health. Long lean and toned legs that can sprint after my kiddo's. I want rocking ab's that aren't afraid to show off the stretchmarks I now have, when it's time to chill at the lake. I want non-bulky but strong arms and clothes. I want clothes that fit easier and most of all I want to not feel like I'm 40 when I'm only 25. I want this so bad. I want to feel healthy, and have a long life to watch my family grow.

Since I started forgetting why I want this so bad, I decided to provide some inspiration and motivation to get out their today and kill it! That is why this post is going to be short and simple, because I am going to be KILLING IT! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment