Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blogging from the couch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Yep you read right. Sunday night me and my hubby went from just sort of sick to both couch ridden with terrible flu's. We have both been just feeling awful so today I felt okay enough to type today. #damnflurshotgavemetheflu

Well sometimes you can find the best foods when you are sick because my taste buds are super heightened.


My husband stocked us up on sick food today and made me the most amazing juice mix ever!!!!

It was heaven in my mouth so I thought I would share the recipe from the couch I am living on right now.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

"Glass of heaven"

1 tall glass.
2/3 of the glass of 7up soda
1/3 the glass of 100% pineapple and orange juice
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Seriously this is the best drink for a flu bug!


1 comment: