Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary my Dear

Where does time go? The answer is that it flies. Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that almost 7 years ago, I went to a ball room dance class because I am super white and can't dance. I may not have picked up any new dance moves, but I now have the most wonderful dance partner to live up this one life we have.

Our Story. 
I use to be a smoker. Yes, I just said that. I smoked for years and years. I am not proud of that but you need to know that to understand our story. 

I was having a hard time in life, so my wonderful and amazing Aunt Cindy offered a room in her home to me.  I moved in December 3rd 2005. A month later I started college and headed to my very first class. It was a ball room dance class and the only reason I took it was because I use to dance for years even though I am terrible at it and it was on Friday nights and I didn't know anyone in this new city. I was nervous and way early so I smoked and smoked until another person showed up. He was tall, tan and ripped. He was wearing a brown leather jackets and he was really stylish. He was hansom. I may have blushed. Before I knew it, he was next to me and ask if I needed hand sanitizer "because no one will want to dance with you if you smell like cigarettes" {yes he said that.lol} I thanked him but said no, "I had my own". It was some girly fruity. Then, of all things he sit down and lights a cigarette. {haha the irony}. Anyway, when we were all introducing ourselves in class, he asked me to be his dance partner. A few months later we knew we were in love, I moved in 4 months into our relations {crazy I know. We had a break up plan if things didn't work out, but they did}. A year and a half later we got married and 3 month before that we had a SURPRISE! Mandi's pregnant, then our 9 month old little starts walking, BOOM SURPRISE #2, little Carli. Fast forward to now and this is the first anniversary that I get to have a drink on. I've been pregnant every time!!!

A toast to love: 

There is no one I would rather spend my life with, raise our children with and grow old with. 

I love him so much my heart burns with affection. 

There is no one in this world I would rather cry with and have fights with too, because no matter what you always make me a better person. 

He is my other half, and I am so lucky that I can say that. 

Here is to another 50+ years of celebrating this day my Dear husband. 

I love you. Lets toast to us! 


<<<WARNING, WARNING>>>
I am about to share way too many photo's from our wedding. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awww, such a beautiful wedding! I LOVE looking at people's wedding pics so thanks for sharing ;) Happy 3 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... love your love story!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete