Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday little Carli

Photobucket 

Happy Birthday little Carli. It has been a whole year since God and my heaving and hoeing brought you into this world and I have enjoyed 364 days of it {sorry baby, but I am not counting the labor as enjoyable}. me and your father have enjoyed every second of your sweet smiling face.

You are one incredible kid. Your personality steals hearts immediately. Your laughter just does something to us as parents. Your sleep patterns are a dream for any parent and I wouldn't trade it for anything. This past year has flown by and I am sure the next 18 will as well.

As you grow our little one, I want to instill a few values and feeling in you.

First I want you to always know that you are wholly and completely loved by your family.
Second I want you to know that silliness and laughter are everyday day activities.
Third people are not perfect but being YOUR {not our} personal best is all we ask of you.
Fourth Go through this world with curiosity, passion and love. If none are present, be a little more curious.
Fifth Again know that me and your father will love you through all of your lives adventures. NO MATTER WHAT.

So, Happy Birthday our sweet little one. Lift your bottles in the air {glasses of wine for the adults} and cheer to many more amazing and frightening years ahead.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



No comments:

Post a Comment