Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello. It's nice to meet you.

This is me. This is my life and in a blog I will show it to you. I hope to intrigue you, inspire you, evoke emotion, make you laugh or cry (the good kind) and sometimes provide some shock and awe. This is what I hope to provide to you. I should probably give you a little run down of who I am or who I think I am, what I do, and who and what I love, so...

My name is Mandi Durborough. I am a stay at home mother to two of the sweetest little girls. My oldest is will be 2 in less than a week and my youngest is just 6 months. Yes I am a wiper of butts. My husband and I did some calculations and we realized that we use about 1480 wipes in a month. That is a lot of butt wiping.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have an amazing husband whom I've been married to almost 3 years! He is my rock and there for me when I need him and even when I don't. I still love him like the moments I first met him about 6 years ago, but now that love is just so much more.

Photobucket

I am a full time student at the local Community College working on the last few classes to earn my AA and then will be transferring to Sacramento State to attain my BA in accounting. subsequently I am a coffee addict. Like seriously stick a IV in me filled will coffee and I'll be good. I am a vampire and coffee is my blood.


I am a lover of all things crafty! I have been sewing and sketching on and off since I was 5 when I first sewed a very sad looking sock bunny. Ever since I was little I have been drawn to being creative. I feel like creating things is a part of my soul much like my girls and husband.



I am all about my family and friends. They are dear to me and I believe in a family and friendship that never goes away no matter what happens, who says what or who did what. Forgiveness is key ingredient in a family and I plan on teaching my girls that families and friends stick together. Large families are my favorite and my husband sure takes the cake on that. He has 15 first cousins alone! Most of my family lives in Southern California and most everyday I ache because I am missing them. Though some of my aunts and uncles, cousins and grandmother on my fathers side do live near me and I love that I can see them often. Family and friends like a marriage take work, but if you are will to do that work, they will be with you forever.

Photobucket
(me and my sister, and mther)

I am this, this being who tries to constantly create, communicate and grow. I hope you are intrigued. Follow me, and watch what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Mandi! Welcome "officially" to the BLOG world! :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In excited to be in this world. :) you are just stunnInf yourself!

      Delete
  2. How pretty are you in that picture! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete