Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday my Chloe Bug

My daughter (my oldest) is turning 2 years old today. I know I have heard parents say that "Time flies," and I feel so cliche saying this, but it truly does. I still remember her first crawl, her first word, her first steps. And now that she is getting so much bigger I see her taking steps into girly-hood. With each step she takes in life I just gasp at what use to be so small can do. I love my girls so much and on my Chloe Bugs Birthday I decided to write a letter to her. My dearest first child (As my second child is my dearest second child).

For my Dearest Chloe Girl,

You my dear are very much like me in almost every way. You are wild and silly and very much a free spirit. You love our tickle times and when we play "throw the socks" (which is taking rolled up socks and using them to attack mom and dad). Oh, the silly times we have had. Every day with you is a smile in my heart.

I think about the future little miss chloe bug and wonder what you'll be like and the best I can come up with is that you be just what you are now. Happy, persistent, and carefree little bug that has daddy wrapped around her little finger.

I know that there will be times that are difficult for you, and days when you are sad but I know that with your spirit and love you will out shine everyone. You are special my dear and to me you will always be. You are my Chloe bug and my only hope is that your life is as happy as can be.

Love your Mother,
Mandi

P.s. I can't wait to give your pink radio flyer tricycle tonight!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment