Monday, August 13, 2012

Fit Mind. Fit Life. Fit Me. Fit Mondays.

What a stressful week is has been. Last week I didn't even post a Weightloss Monday post because our oldest daughter was diagnosed with Autism. I shared last week about how we are all adjusting to how we work with our little lady. This past week I was so busy that I did not work out much but did watch what I ate and did not do any unnecessary snacking or over eating. I have felt full but not over full all week. Since I only lost a half a pound, this week my goal will be to work out 3 days this week and also be sure to work out while on vacation. 

Vacations. Oh yes, we all love them and prepare for them and then we have a blast and come back feeling exhausted and usually with a pound or two joining us. This time our vacation I am extremely prepared to have fun for a week with our two little kids as well as taking care of my health. So, how do I plan on keeping fit and not gaining weight this vacation? Here is how... 

1. Stock the fridge in our timeshare with health foods. Fruits and light snacks.
2. Find the Gym at the facility and take turns with my husband to work out for some quiet time to ourselves. 
3. Do fun things that require a lot of walking. Hiking, maybe go to the zoo, or even swimming.
4. Be sure to check out calories when eating out. Sometimes even a salad can be a days worth of calories. Eat out in moderation. 

Weight loss This week: 0.5
Start Weight: 228
Current Weight: 157 

<<< Start Weight Photo's >>>
CarliAnn192 Before weightloss 

<<< Current Weightloss Pics >>>



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

WIW today
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



2 comments:

  1. You are doing so fantastic!
    I love your vacation list! Good things to keep in mind for anyone going on vacations!

    xoxo,
    jamie brooke

    ReplyDelete